Masterarmor is a third party Transformer trailer homage to Optimus Prime. It's intended to attach to either Generation 1 original or Powermaster Optimus Prime or Classic Voyager Optimus Prime's cabs.
According to his his tech specs Masterarmor has near limitless intelligence, endurance, courage firepower and skill. He's also incredible strong and fast.
Xovergen first teased the Trailerforce Masterarmor with blurred prototype pictures in October 2011.
In March 2012 Xovergen posted prototype photos to the internet of the Trailerforce Masterarmor in robot mode with both Henkei Convoy and Powermaster Optimus Prime cabs.
In September 2012 Xovergen released color product photos of the Trailerforce Masterarmor with Henkei Convoy.
the Trailerforce Masterarmor went on preorder from Robot Kingdom, with an estimated shipping date of October 2012.
Masterarmor shipped in January 2013.
Masterarmor Vindicator Mode was releasec in December 2013.
The Good Morning, Cybertron! podcast for October 25th, 2011 discussed early prototype pictures of the Masterarmor in the news. The hosts thought it was a mistake to make a trailer for a 25 year old figure.
The Radio Free Cybertron podcast for May 31st, 2012 discussed the Masterarmor as part of their Third Party Roundup.
The Good Morning, Cybertron! podcast for January 1st, 2013 discussed the Masterarmor box in the news.
In the Radio Free Cybertron podcast for January 30th, 2013 the Masterarmor shipping was mentioned in the Third Party Roundup.
- Masterarmor review on TFW2005 by Sioce
- Masterarmor review on Youtube by EnclineDesigns
- Masterarmor review on Youtube by Transformermegazord
- Xovergen TF-01 Masterarmor (2013)
- An original mold third party Transformer. Turns from trailer to base to robot. Intended to work with the Classic Voyager Optimus Prime or Generation 1 Powermaster Optimus Prime truck. Includes two cannons, two guns, collector card and instructions.
- Xovergen TF-01B Masterarmor Vindicator Mode (2013)
- A black recolor of the Masterarmor.
- ↑ Jesse (October 19th, 2008). [httphttp://tfwire.com/blog/?p=416 "WTF@TFW"]. http://www.tfwire.com/ (Podcast). TFWire. httphttp://tfwire.com/blog/?p=416.
- ↑ http://tformers.com/transformers-xovergen-announce-trailerforce-tf-01/16657/news.html
- ↑ http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/3rd-party-unlicensed-41/xovergen-trailerforce-01-robot-mode-images-174589/?catid=searchresults&searchid=13283
- ↑ http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/3rd-party-unlicensed-41/xovergen-trailerforce-final-product-images-176026/
- ↑ blunghole (October 25th, 2011). "Good Morning, Cybertron!". https://www.facebook.com/pages/Good-Morning-Cybertron/147383341975239 (Podcast). blunghole. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMrLdbBDmF0.
- ↑ Vangelus (March 15th, 2012). "WTF@TFW". http://www.tfw2005.com/ (Podcast). TFW2005. http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/wtf-tfw-transformers-podcast/568975-wtf-tfw-191-march-15-2012-a.html.
- ↑ Brian Kilby (March 28th, 2012). "Radio Free Cybertron". http://www.tfradio.net/ (Podcast). TFW2005. http://www.tfradio.net/podcast/2012/3/29/radio-free-cybertron-03282012.html.
- ↑ Brian Kilby (May 31st, 2012). "Radio Free Cybertron". http://www.tfradio.net/ (Podcast). TFW2005. http://www.tfradio.net/podcast/2012/6/3/radio-free-cybertron-05312012.html.
- ↑ TJ Duckett (July 5th, 2012). "TF Beyond". http://kumastyledesigns.com (Podcast). Kuma Style Designs. http://kumastyledesigns.com/three-doods-3d-podcast-2-july-5th-2012-approx-97-min-2/.
- ↑ blunghole (January 1st, 2013). "Good Morning, Cybertron!". https://www.facebook.com/pages/Good-Morning-Cybertron/147383341975239 (Podcast). blunghole. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=895GU3zT3ww.
- ↑ Brian Kilby (January 30th, 2013). "Radio Free Cybertron". http://www.tfradio.net (Podcast). TFRadio. http://www.tfradio.net/podcast/2013/2/2/radio-free-cybertron-1302013.html.